Trade Mark Investigation – Current and Historic Use
Through our trade mark investigation services we determine:
- Period of time a trade mark has been (or was) in use
- The specific goods and/or services being offered under a trade mark
- How the trade mark is used (i.e. logo only, words only or additional words)
- Who is using the trade mark
- The scale of the operations offered under the trade mark
- Any geographic limitations to use.
Our trade mark investigation reports are provided in a format that can be easily transferred into a Statutory Declaration or Affidavit.
Send us a message and we’ll be in contact to discuss a strategy that meets your objectives and budget.